Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Tunes Tuesday- The Logical Song by Supertramp

I love the idea of teaching boring skills like grammar through songs.  So when I saw this link-up, collaboration idea from Nick at Sweet Rhyme- Pure Reason, I knew that I needed to jump on it!



I'm new at this whole blog thing, so mine may not be quite as pretty as the others, but it's a start.

My students seem to struggle with differentiating between adverbs and adjectives, so I thought this would be a fun introduction to a bigger lesson on the two.

Download the lyrics sheet here: The Logical Song by Supertramp 


4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up! I think your lyric sheet is great!

    -Nick
    Sweet Rhyme – Pure Reason
    Follow my blog with Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like such a great activity. My kids really struggle with learning the difference between adjective and adverbs. I'm a new follower.

    Hunter's Tales from Teaching

    ReplyDelete